Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My exams are over for this semester

Finally, the semester is over! It didn't go very well, but at least it went better than last year...

Now it's time to make the most of these 3 days of vacation I have left! Tomorrow is the end of the semester celebration dinner, Saturday, the high school reunion, and then Monday restarts the torture and... IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY! OMG I FORGOT!

Ok, I gotta get this post over with soon because I have to rush to the mall to get all the ingredients needed to make my Valentine's gift to my frog prince >.<

Do you know the japanese tradition for Valentine's day? Girls give chocolates to all the men in their life: friends, co-workers, bosses, etc. But for their special someone they give homemade chocolate, made by themselves.

Well, since I couldn't think of anything more romantic that my frog prince could enjoy, I started planning the whole thing counting on my homemade freshly baked chocolates. The problem is: they need to be done one week before you eat them, and I have less than a week till Valentine's day... You get my logistics problems, right?

Also, I didn't even chose the type of chocolates I'm baking, and I don't have the molds... I'm so screwed...

And now I lost my earing... This day couldn't be going smoother...

Bye for now, I gotta go take care of this mess >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment